Saturday, March 1, 2014

Week 2 - Review

Goal review:
New:
Start to remove all soda from daily consumption. 2/5 days at work complete - unsuccessful

Continue: 
Continue with the 60 oz water a day. (Success)
Continue to keep out energy drinks from daily consumption.(Success)

I was disapointed, but I can feel the momentum now. My body is reacting to not having the sugar and simply having tea and water in the morning.

I think this next week I can at LEAST do 4/5 days without it.

To keep things in perspective, there are 3 kitchens at work, all with fully stocked coolers with 8 different types; all free.
It's a big wall to climb.
Realizing this makes it easier to not be hard on myself. Seriously; hundreds of cans of soda, with no cost, just sitting there. However, one of the choices is Snapple Ice Tea. The sugar in it isn't much better.

I've got this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment